March 28, 2020

Sunset

Sunset View in Minyak Beku

I am always up for a hike with such a scenery! Just before the golden glowing "egg yolk" sets for the horizon, everything is just picture-perfect in that very moment. Such moment makes living worthwhile, don't they?

Witnessing such phenomenal scenery usually flips a switch in me, I am trying to describe the feeling but really, is there a way to elucidate? Have you ever experienced such feelings?

There are so many things in this world that we could never come to fathom. A mystery, they call it.

Whatever it is, I would love to live on to witness more sightings as such and I do hope that the people whom I love dearly would get to see the beauty of nature themselves too.

Perhaps, a great company would make the experience even better! So... who's up for an adventure?!

No comments:

Post a Comment